While we automatically collect information about your computer and internet request, we do not collect any personal information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide the information.
Information that is collected automatically
1. The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you use to access our Web site. The IP address is a number that uniquely identifies your computer on the Internet. Without this number, our servers would not know where to send back the information you are requesting.
2. The date and time you “hit” each page on our site.
3. The page you are requesting.
4. The Web browser and computer operating system you are using to access our site.
5. The address of the site or page you came from to our site.
These data do not contain any personally identifiable information and will be used for purposes of analyzing Web site traffic and making improvements for visitors to our website.
Information you send to us
We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. If you choose to send us an e-mail or fill out a Web-based form, that information is stored in an employee’s e-mail or in an on-line database. We use that information to respond to your request or to provide interaction on our Web site. We do not use any of the information you send us for commercial marketing purposes. However, because we are subject to Louisiana Open Records Law, we may be obligated to make our records available if an appropriate open records request is submitted.